4th PATIENT CENTRICITY & COLLABORATION WORLD CONGRESS 2023 EUROPE
Patient-Centric Initiatives Across The End-To-End Value Chain
London, United Kingdom
Day 2 - Friday 2nd June 2023
CHALLENGES & POTENTIALS OF PATIENT ENGAGEMENT
08:30 - OPENING KEYNOTE PANEL: Realizing the importance of patient needs and engagement in improving patient outcomes?
- The value of engaging and communicating with the patient in every part of the clinical research process
- Examining the right approach for patient and industry to positively impact healthcare costs and patient outcomes
through patient engagement
- How can patient expertise create significant value to the industry?
- What are the best practices and strategies to guarantee that patient centricity is at the forefront of pharma
- How knowledge can reduce the fear of Pharma and ultimately save lives.
- What do we really know about patient safety, both as an industry and an individual and what are the challenges we
- How can technology play a role in ensuring patient safety, compliance and pharmacovigilance?
- How we can leverage individual and collective data to ensure proper care and Quality of life while reducing damage,
saving time and money.
09:45 - KEYNOTE SESSION: Patient focused healthcare: Creating an engaging and responsive patient experience to improve patient outcomes
- Incorporating robust and meaningful patient engagement for a more informed decision-making
- Enhance understanding and use appropriate methods to capture patient understanding of the benefits and risk
- How to best communicate patient information to support a patient-centric ecosystem
11:00 - SPONSORED SPOTLIGHT: Breaking down the Conundrum to remove the logistical and financial barriers to clinical trials recruitment and retention
- What are logistical and financial challenges which increasingly impact all clinical trial stakeholders
- Tailored approaches to travel services for the patients
- Innovative reimbursement programmes
- How to ensure patient safety and reliability
11:30 - CASE STUDY: Overcoming barriers and improving circumstantial awareness in clinical trials using real-world patient experience
- The importance of real-world patient data democratization
- Common challenges in clinical data that hinders clinical trials
- Strategies in overcoming these challenges
- How to seamlessly integrate real-world data from a variety of sources?
Mark Doyle, Director, A Life in a Day
12:30 - PLENARY SESSION: Designing an end-to-end patient-centric supply chain for cell and gene therapies
- Understanding complexities and addressing challenges faced by the industry in setting up end-to end supply chain for
cell and gene therapies
- Best practices and lessons learned that guarantees effective manufacturing and delivery of CGTs to the patients who
needs them the most
- Robust technologies and innovative platforms that connects therapies with patients both in clinical and commercial scal
14:00- 14:30, 14:35 – 15:05 – ROUND TABLE DISCUSSIONS – divided between 2 sessions of 30 mins.
(5 mins. to change table) – Attendees have 2 round table options to attend
15:30 - Successful strategies and best practices to successfully manage patient-centricity in healthcare
- Putting the patient first achieves the best experience and outcome for that person and their family
- Improve communication from staff shift-changes in a hospital to getting the patient discharged faster
Setting expectations soon
- Updating goals and outcomes; timely
- Recognising key areas to ensure patients’ experiences, perspectives, needs, and priorities are captured and meaningfully
incorporated into drug development and evaluation.
- Patient’s input to improve quality, relevance, safety and efficacy of drug development
- Challenges and opportunities for patient-centric product design
- The role of respective stakeholders and the way they interact, from the early steps of drug development to access inreal
16:45 - CLOSING PANEL DISCUSSION: Paradigm shifts driving patient centricity: A successful multi-stakeholder collaboration for better access and beyond
- Stakeholders unlocking innovations at a remarkable new speed
- Innovative approaches for direct-to-patient assume significant importance for driving patient-centricity
- Addressing challenges faced by individuals when accessing healthcare within both developing and developed nations
- The importance of personalised patient care
Increasing adoption and shifting to remote and digital care
- Data sharing to enhance patient experience patient experience and outcomes in real-time.